Thursday 10 February 2022

Spic and Span Kinda Man

Dreaming up little side-quests and odd jobs for Louis' game at the moment. The stage has been well and truly set by things like Animal Crossing where villagers ask you to do fetch quests and the like. Louis has already implemented similar things in his game but I'm trying to think of something a little different your character can do, all within the parameters of the game. Got a fun short list of activities now that I need to pitch to him to check feasibility - hopefully we can end up doing something a little different.

Once the creative juices ceased to flow I got an unusual spurt of motivation to clean the house. Rebecca was in the office and I had some new music to listen to so it was the perfect opportunity to phase out and get to work. When I get in this mood I start seeing things I otherwise neglect. Where does dust settle most, what's that weird stain on my kitchen counter and do I really need all this junk on my bedside table? All good questions which can be solved with some elbow grease. Now that I've dusted and compartmentalized a lot of my stuff I feel a lot 'airer'. Funny, I only enjoy cleaning when it's my idea. When someone else forces me to I take no pleasure in it... To the chagrin of my Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment