Wednesday 2 February 2022

Gotta Scare Fast

Commited just this morning to writing Louis' vegetables but I managed to get a lot more lines than usual done. All of them revolved around stinging nettles funnily enough, guess I had a lot of pent up material about them from my childhood. The remainder of the day was spent prepping for my stream to make sure it was all set up properly and that I'd put on a decent show. I ended up getting butterflies a few minutes before the stream started, but once I got into the thick of it (alongside the vocal, and greatly appreciated viewership of Mark and Dan) I was in full swing. I wanted to beat Resident Evil 2 in under two hours, my final time was much, much quicker at 1:38 which I couldn't believe. What a way to end a Wednesday before heading on Holiday tomorrow - next stop, Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment