Saturday 5 February 2022

Hello Edinburgh

Credit where credit is due, Glasgow's subway is a thing of beauty. One circular line, two directions. That's it. No chance then if us getting lost heading the the West side for another stonkingly good breakfast and a trip to the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. It reminded me a lot of Bristol's museum in the best possible way, lots of decent art there, enough for me to want to stop and drink some of them in. A very wet and windy walk to the BBC building came next which was a real mission, we were soaked through and our morale was shaken, nothing a hot chocolate couldn't fix though.

We waved Glasgow goodbye as we headed to the next city in our trip: Edinburgh. Only been here a few hours and I already prefer it as a city. Plus I had the best ramen of my life for dinner... Bodes well for the rest of the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment