Monday 14 February 2022

Shallow Schnitzel

It's said that a poor workman blames his tools, but he never had to contend with a neighbours' yappy dog. This afternoon it just did not shut up for love nor money, all when I was desperately trying to rewrite some of Louis' vegetables. The noise was so distracting I threw my hands up and decided to do something else that didn't require much concentration. Instead of dreaming up new lines for Louis' game I started inputting them into his spreadsheet. I work on pen and paper so typing it all up takes a fair bit of time, so in spite of the dog, I still got plenty of work done.

Valentine's Day evening started with me making schnitzels. I attempted to shallow fry them, but with the amount of oil that escaped out the bottle it was closer to a mid-tide fry. Turned out really well thankfully but I forgot to cook any potatoes with dinner so it was lacking some carbs. A Gu pudding saved the dinner though, I'm sure they see an uptick in sales this time of year and boy was I glad to be a contributing statistic tonight. We rounded off the night with a classic game of Left 4 Dead, a game we've been enjoying our entire relationship. We never go all out on Valentine's, but it's always good to revisit what bought you together in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment