Sunday 13 February 2022

Berry-Bearing

The nearby garden centre has become a staple weekend hotspot for me and Rebecca, our mission today: find a wedding + housewarming gift for our friends. They're moving into a place with a garden and they are a big, big fans of birdwatching. So naturally we bought them a berry-bearing tree and a fetching little bird feeder to coax in some feathered friends into their new home. Fingers crossed they like it.

The rain made us yearn for a wet Sunday movie. For various reasons, I'd been talking about how good the film JFK was to Rebecca and we spotted it was on streaming services. We told ourselves we'd only watch the first chunk of it because 3 and a half hours is a bit of a commitment... But once we pressed play we were enthralled from start to finish. I last saw it well over ten years ago so a lot of it went over my head - now I could appreciate it lot more. Heck of a way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment