Tuesday 14 February 2023

Baps for Hire

I really am the food guy. I emailed a local greasy spoon about helping us out with some catering options for next week's recces and got an alarmingly helpful and personable response. Their contact details were passed on by a colleague and that saved me a lot of cold calling - this is none of our first rodeos so the shared pool of knowledge we have is immensely useful. To return the favour I headed out to check out the apartment belonging to our director before they check in. I didn't realize the place had a balcony view overlooking the centre of Bristol! I made a small excuse to check the scenery and I was blown away by it. I never thought in a million years I'd be looking down on the very spot I used to eat my lunch on many moons ago, how far I've come...

No comments:

Post a Comment