Friday 24 February 2023

Pastries at Sunrise

I was buying pastries before sunrise - hungry mouths to feed for those in attendance of the final day of recces. While everyone was out of the office I reshuffed a meeting room and prepped the Production meeting for 40 attendees, plus food ,drinks and coffees. I can't hog all the glory through as even Rebecca helped me out by offering up her laptop for our Zoom call - this meant I could crack on with my own workload while the grown ups chatted about the important things. Once the meeting adjourned I was back to my desk quickly prepping for our Read-through on Monday, stated late again to get it all done and dusted and hopefully people will sense the hard work me and my team put in.

Or rather, they won't notice. The Curse of Production is only getting noticed when things go wrong, otherwise we're just invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment