Wednesday 22 February 2023

Time and Money Poor

I feel like it's a very human thing to head into work and plot out the day, concluding that if nothing gets in your way you can complete everything you need to do. Well my ship veered off course almost as soon as it got started as our Line Producer left her phone at home so I had to dash back and get it for her. Bit of lost time, we can recover... Ah yes, the big coffee order. That somehow swallowed up 4 hours of my day, one hour of prep, 2 in travel and 1 in execution. Getting back to the office I at long last tucked into some work yet my heart was racing. I had that dreadful anxiety that the day was slipping through my fingers and I had very little to show for it. I'm time AND money poor at the moment as most of my team have maxed out my work debit card. Sigh, all I can do it keep paddling my boat. I'll get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment