Sunday 26 February 2023

Sunday Inbox

With our big read-through tomorrow I tried my best to decompress a little bit before the big day. I had a bit of writing to get done for Louis' so I stowed myself away in the dining room and pecked away at some lines at a leisurely pace. This was tragically cut short after my producer got in touch to ask if I could rearrange the floorplan for tomorrow's read-through. So I got to reshuffle 100 people, only using my gut to move a few of them around. It wasn't perfect, but in fairness they didn't expect too much on Sunday lunchtime from me. My woes pail in comparison to our travel and accommodation coordinator who spent the entire weekend sending out emails and making train & taxi arrangements for all 100 attendees. The last email I saw from them came out at half 6 this evening... I feel so bad for them. 

My train up to London is at the ripe old time of 5:47am tomorrow. I've packed my bags already so I don't have to worry about anything frivolous, but I can't help shake the feeling that something is going to go wrong tomorrow. I honestly think I'm just stressing needlessly as I know I have a fab team to help me out, I just don't want to drop the ball in front of the big wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment