Wednesday 15 February 2023

Heck Yes

While driving in I got the call. Our Line Producer left her glasses at work, could I go and get them? Heck yes I can. Drop off the glasses, an hour later our PM is hungry - can I got get him a cooked breakfast? Heck yes I can. Drop them off a bacon and sausage baguette, a little later I take it upon myself to look at camping, director style chairs and sources some that were cheap as chips. Can I buy them? Heck yes I could... But we need sign off from the producer as they may want to get fancy ones with people's names on the backs (you know, the ones like you see in the movies). I've never seen them used unironically but I guess we'll see what the consensus is soon. Lot of little jobs like this keep me occupied and keep the team happy. Since there are stresses aplenty at the moment it's good to keep the mood warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment