Friday 17 February 2023

The Fixer

 I think I'm earning a reputation with my team as a bit of a fixer. I get the curveball often but more recently I've been asked a few more bizzare requests. Midway through one job I was suddenly asked if I could source a big old safe to have in the studio for Monday. Kinda bewildered by the request, I dived into Google, made a phonecall and 15 minutes later I had one reserved. I'd never done that before but it was hilariously rewarding to smash out a request like that... Maybe I am a fixer?

Once the day was over I immediately shot back out again - the board game art gallery nights are back on now. Once I got there it was just me and the owner, and for the rest of the evening it stayed that way. But that was OK! We got round to playing some games that were a little out there that they were keen to try and I got to sample a couple of new ones to me. Was nice that I was remembered too! It's been around 9 months since I was last there but it was like old times heading back in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment