Tuesday 7 February 2023

Knuckling Down

 Gears are noticibly shifting upwards at work as all the departments are scrambling to get all their prep done. We have a slew of big meetings and recces coming up that all require the combined efforts of the whole of my team - it's a sprint towards the marathon and we are all praying we will get over to the other side. My to do list for tomorrow is pretty massive, all in preparation for another meeting with the head honchos on Thursday, we set the bar high last week so we just have to keep up the good work. I'm starting to value my home time a heck of a lot more as a result, there I can veg out and spend real time with the people I love. Plenty of people get married to their work, but I hope I'm achieving a good balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment