Saturday 4 February 2023

Bristol on a Saturday Night

For all intents and purposes, today was a day of rest. Rebecca and I finished up our weekly chores in record time before decompressing on the sofa, I felt my strength returning all the while and now I feel fit and able! Fit and able to go out drinking that is! Rebecca's Birthday is just a few days away but tonight was the friends celebration at a nearby pub. With a few pints in me we chatted about Darren Brown's hypnotic prowess and the horrors of mice in a home. I forgot just how thriving Bristol city centre can get on a Saturday night - it almost looked like freashers week with the amount of people lingering around kebab shops. Everyone had a swell evening though, Rebecca in particular who was only upset the evening couldn't go on indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment