Sunday 12 February 2023

Costanza Coffee

 Did 'The Walk' with Rebecca's parents - the traditional Sunday morning stroll up and down Bristol's harbourside. For me it acted as the perfect excuse to get another coffee from Little Victories, the long black I got from there last week was so good I simply had to go back for seconds... Even if it meant going to a different cafe than the rest of my group and effectively George Costanza'ing myself in the process. 

After waving Rebecca Folks goodbye it was back to the sofa for for well-deserved R&R. I sat at my computer ready to dive into some games but it struck me that I actually didn't have anything I wanted to play. I have things releasing on the not-so-distant horizon, but in this very moment I find myself at odds with what I could be enjoying. This is a predicament I have found myself in more and more the older I get now, perhaps I just need some time away from games before getting back into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment