Monday 27 February 2023

The Big Read-through

Groan, 4:30am rolls around quicker than I expected. Still I jolted out of bed and onto a train up to the big smoke - our big read-through was today and I did my damnedest arranging tables, pouring waters and lugging pastries around the place. I rubbed shoulders with the stars and listened to them re-enact the entire of the first few episodes. I shook hands with a few of them and made my face known to all the right people so it was smiles all round. In fact, that's a jolly good way of putting this day. I was so stressed out about it last night but once we emerged from it me and my coordinator were flooded with praise. Even my producer shot me a personal thank you message for all my hard work. Though it was like planning a mini wedding, it was worth it for all the happy faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment