Thursday 16 February 2023

Movie Myths

You know how yesterday I was worried our producers wanted to get custom printed directors chairs... Guess what I had to research today. After some extensive googling, I actually don't think they exist as a product for film and TV. All the personalizable chairs I found were for influencer bedrooms and kitchy gifts - a cliche from the movies that doesn't really happen in the real world I followed a recommendation from a friend who gave me a suggestion on a vendor that might do them - just have to wait til tomorrow to learn if they are the real deal or not. Shame, because otherwise I smashed today. I think I'm in such a good place with all of my team (including our director) I could genuinely do finger guns at people and they would smile back. Hearts and minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment