Sunday 5 February 2023

Wheeler Dealers

First time for everything: today Rebecca and I went to a car dealerships so she could test drive a prospective vehicle. I expected us to turn up and start chatting to an old school dealer before they got interrupted by the hot-shot salesman who doesn't wear a necktie. I wanted to witness some inter-dealer conflict and pick who I wanted to go to the prom with. Instead, all the salesmen wore cardigans and we're more interested in talking about GDPR legislation. Rebecca got a kick out of the test drive though, it was just nice to be in a car without worrying about the price of petrol.

The Sunday blues hit me fairly hard tonight. The prospect of returning to work doesn't daunt me really but once you've had a taste of freedom you just want to binge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment