Saturday 25 February 2023

Writing Bash

Knocked on Louis' door mid morning to settle into a writers room for his game. Spent an hour or so chatting about the direction for some of his character quests, going back and forth about the narrative route and the big emotional payoffs - I absolutely love that stuff so it was a lot of fun spitballing ideas with him. Then we hit the grindstone and bashed out a lot of new dialogue, mostly for errands and more niche moments. I think my typing speed let me down a bit though, I couldn't keep up with how fast Louis was churning out dialogue. I'll probably spend a bit of time tomorrow finishing up the extra bits, more than anything Louis wants his game to feel feature rich and when it comes to writing I reckon no one is going to feel short changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment