Monday 27 June 2011

27.9 C?

Again. It is hot. We may be in for some tropical rainfall during the night however which should cool me off nicely tomorrow, otherwise I am going to get claustrophobic and sticky in school again. I got a haircut as well as it was starting to look a bit beastly so I will be graced tomorrow with 'Oh, a haircut' from everyone who knows my name which is really annoying, It'll be payback when they get their hair done, I can wait.

Another crime film that may have been lost on me, The French Connection was a well made film with some good acting but it just seemed to go on and on, until the car chase, which was amazing, then it got boring again. I think the issue was too many characters that I didn't know the names of nor did I understand their motives as I couldn't hear 80% of the character's dialogue with all of the background noise. It also dawned on me that the picture quality in the 60's - 70's was actually pretty poor which is unusual was films like The Apartment still look very crisp, guess it was just the jump in technology when they went to colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment