Wednesday 1 June 2011

Kite flying

Lots of small things happened today, first of all, the Wii is slowy dying. It can bearly read discs anymore and refuses to play some game so I will ultimatly have to get that checked out, however we did buy some addtional tracks for Rockband including 2 songs by R.E.M, Flight of the Concords and the ultimate power ballad: Total Eclipse of the Heart! After playing through that bizzare set list I went kite flying with the explorers, personally I didn't fly any as I have a fear of flying kites I developed as a young boy but I did act as kite launcher, unfortunatly there was very little wind so we ended up lying down and having some mild banter, a good evening.

I watched Blazing Saddles this morning after it arrived from Lovefilm. Personally I enjoyed it but I wasn't really having laughing fits at any point, it had that comedy style similar to Airplane! in an odd way as it was very random in places and ultimatly ended up breaking the 4th wall; twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment