Thursday 30 June 2011

Dah, my back!

I woke up this morning, went to bend over to pick up the 3DS so I could give Zelda a quick spin (I finally finished it today!) and my back just kaned for no reason whatsoever, guess I just slept on it badly. I picked up another ball buster of a game today: Bit Trip Runner is just insane and I haven't even cleared the tutorial levels, every time you mess up it's all the way back, even if it's just one teeny tiny thing, it already reminds me of meat boy but this is considerably more musical which is a small plus.

To complete my AFI: 100 years of Thrills list on Icheckmovies I watch Hitchcock's The Birds which for it's time must have been pretty ground breaking, mainly for its special effects which mainly consisted of a green screen I believe. I must say however that I really didn't care too much about any scene that didn't have any birds in it after a while as the characters were a little dull. When it came to the attacks however I was quite impressed, the School scene was decent and the town invasion was very cool, of course the ending is very simple and open which I actually quite like. Overall it is definitely not Hitchcock's best but it is amusing to see a very alternative horror film but it was a bit too long; if you need a watered down version watch it here:

http://www.angryalien.com/aa/thebirdsbuns.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment