Tuesday 7 June 2011

Nintendo E3 conference...

Typically when I get excited about something I have difficulty sleeping, whether it's a birthday, Christmas or a new big game coming out, in this case it was the arrival of the 3DS Internet browser. Woke up at 4 am today and decided to go back to sleep which I found surprisingly difficult but then I only woke up again at 4:05 only to have the process repeat again until it was finally a decent time to get up. I don't even know why I was so excited, there is no flash player (yet) and it is quite slow for a browser, hopefully there will be some future updates.

Nintendo's speech at E3 was pretty damn good, highlighting future releases for the 3DS (Mario Kart looked pretty sweet) and finally introduced the WiiU which blew my mind, I finally have an incentive to get a job so I can afford all of these nice bits of technology!

We got around to watching Aliens tonight which was quite fun and action packed, had some good scares and some genius scenarios for the characters to fight through. I enjoyed the key sequences, the xenomorphs were freaky and disgusting and the setting was also quite cool putting you back into Ridley Scott's world, I believe it surpasses the previous film in terms of overall enjoyment although technically the first may have some better film-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment