Thursday 16 June 2011

Woo, new game tomorrow

Since I pre-ordered Zelda 3DS edition I have been very excited about finally getting a chance to play it as I adore the original as much as the next guy; crossing my fingers for a early arrival next morning. Being back at school wasn't as bad as I thought yesterday as it was good to see all the chums again and being gently broken into our A2 courses, our film class now only has 5 people in it after two dropped out so now we have no one to make fun of because he dropped the course so he could do further maths instead; we all say he's crazy because he actually got full marks in his film coursework... silly fool.

Got through a couple of good old fashioned cartoons today along with a film that I feel is seriously underrated: Good Morning Vietnam! I really enjoyed the characters and the light hearted tone of the film which contrasted beautifully with the ruthless war, this was especially well shown in during the infamous 'What a Wonderful World' scene which was very powerful. I am always surprised with just how good an actor Robin Williams always is as well, particularly after reading that he improvised most of the radio speeches, this is probably also the only film I have seen him without a beard as well. I laughed, I got a little emotional (not crying) and I got to recommend it as well, it was WAY better than Platoon.

1 comment:

  1. Only got about 93%/94%. And watch Dead Poets Society.

    ReplyDelete