Friday 3 June 2011

Vote for Roland!

Vote for natural beauty, vote Roland for the new Next model: here is a link!

http://www.next.co.uk/model-competition-2011/vote-for-me-idgek9j984/

Good lord that gave me and Louis a laugh, but seriously, he is predicted to win and I think he deserves it!

Very little happened today, mainly comforting Louis after 15 hours of video games by sitting out in the garden drinking tea and coffee and him getting indigestion... good times. I watched The King of Comedy as per Mark's recommendation, I thought it was pretty good although I would argue that it wasn't really that funny but De Niro was very good but I would have liked to see his character explored more as he was quite fascinating, however the kidnapping half of the film was quite fun and very embarrassing to watch at times; not a Scorsese masterpiece but a unique film.

No comments:

Post a Comment