Wednesday 22 June 2011

Hump Wednesday...

Another slow day, sigh. I prepared a history presentation but that was about it. I watched Bonnie and Clyde which was pretty good, the second half certainly picked up the film but the initial 30 minutes were a little dull. I did find it interesting how Clyde simply wanted to be remembered and to go down in history, as so many of us do, although he didn't really care how he did it but when he started to see his name in the newspapers he is clearly excited which makes him a more rounded character. The others were very good too, but it was the moment with Gene Wilder that really made me smile due to his everyday nature which was clearly put on to appease his captors, whilst myself and the other characters cringe at the sound of that terrible joke about milk being re-told Wilder laughs it up to keep Buck happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment