Tuesday 14 June 2011

Michael Caine, a gangster film, a BRITISH gangster film?! What could possibly go wrong?

Oh expectations... how you didn't live up to them...

Get Carter was just a boring movie with no characters I cared about nor liked, some may argue that your not supposed to like most of the characters because they are bad guys, however I even disliked the protagonist who was just undeveloped and bland. The worst part was that it doesn't even have a real ending, an un-named character gets introduced 10 minutes to the end of the film and does something that makes all the films events seem even more pointless, I expected a British Dirty Harry, what I got was a film that was just being seedy for the sake of it. A real shame... maybe it's just dated I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment