Sunday 26 June 2011

God it's hot

Tonight is probably one of the hottest nights of the year so far and frankly it is going to be a pain trying to get to sleep since I am already sweating like a roasting pig. Spent most of today playing TF2 on account of the new update which has added some decent new weapons and since it is now free-to-play I am anticipating many new friends to play with me.

Jurassic Park was the film I watched today and I genuinely enjoyed it quite a bit. It was kinda like a more family friendly version of Jaws as it definitely had it's share of tense moments, many originally complained about the violence in the film but I say good on you Spielberg for toughening up any kid who watched this. I was unaware that Samuel L Jackson was also in this film and that just added to the greatness, the dinosaurs looked pretty good and the CGI hasn't dated too much. I don't even like dinosaurs that much but Jurassic Park was a hell of a ride.

This weekend gets a 5 I guess, while there was some downtime and boredom moments it was generally ok as I am nearly done with Zelda again and TF2 was fun on ocassion. Here's to a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment