Wednesday 8 June 2011

More from Batman!

I decided to give the original Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins today as I really enjoyed the Dark Knight but never got round to the first. Although it's sequel is clearly Superior I actually really enjoyed this film as it definitely fleshed out the character of Bruce Wayne, while watching the Dark Knight I didn't really think that Christian Bale when you saw him made much of an impression as 90% of the time he was in the suit, in Begins however I really got to know him as he only becomes Batman about an hour into the film. Scarecrow himself is one of my favorite villains and as with many others I felt a little let down by him when he actually becomes Scarecrow as he is defeated in less than a minute, at least we got a lot more Alfred in this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment