Monday 6 June 2011

Damn you... exam timetable!

Felt pretty prepared for the exam this morning, got up, had my breakfast and went into school all ready to go, problem was, no one else from my english class was anywhere to be seen at 9 when the exam was due to starts, looking around a bit more I found them all chilling in the common room, I later discovered that the exam was at 1:30 and I felt like a right numpty. Overall the exam was decent, little tricky but I could manage!

Double Indemnity was very good today, again using the great concept of the 'perfect murder' and how all the anti-heroes' efforts slowly unravel, and again, Billy Wilder doesn't dissapoint with some sharp dialoge and one of the coolest match striking techniques seen in cinema! A great film-noir with a good plot, interesting characters and another reason to never trust insurance companies!

No comments:

Post a Comment