Sunday 19 June 2011

Po returns!

Spent most of the day playing Zelda, I can't get enough of it quite frankly... its so good! I did go to see Kung Fu Panda 2 however after throughly enjoying the first. You gotta take it at face value, something I forgot to do upon entering the cinema as I was bombarded by adverts for coco pops and Paulton's Park I only just realized that I paid full price for a kids film... it was a guilty pleasure. Honestly though it was a good little film, it was predictable and some gags were unecessary, kids will love it but frankly I think the original will be remembered in a few years over this sequel.

Well it is the end of another weekend, I am aware I havn't been rating them, mostly because they have been lack-luster or because I am lazy (most likely the latter) however this weekend has been something special due to the Green Mile, Zelda, Bournemouth and everything else, I think an 8/10 suits this weekend well, it has been good to me but now it is time to brace the invitable Monday; the yin to weeend's yang...

No comments:

Post a Comment