Saturday 18 June 2011

Bournemouth uni visit

Hour drive into Bournemouth early this morning with Born in the USA pumping in the car, went around with Mark and I was genuinely impressed with the campus and the courses, particularly script writing which looked very promising. Came back to Automatic for the People and my lovely Zelda, oh nostalgia how you make me giggle deep inside. Loving the portable nature of an amazing game, graphics are incredible and the 3D is decent too, had to make sure that my greasy fingers from the KFC had been wiped as I dared not get my 3DS dirty!

Then came the main attraction of the evening: The Green Mile. A film I had long been putting off due to its long run time however I have since fellt like a fool as it was phenominally good. The actors were incredable and I got the desired readings from all the characters, especially Percy I hated that little SOB, but for all the right reasons. I don't think I have seen a film with so many powerful and sometimes starteling sequences and it really got me thinking hard about life and death which is something I never do... honestly I am finding it hard to think of reasons to praise this film as it is just how every film should be, thought provoking, emotionally stirring and beautifully made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment