Tuesday 24 January 2012

Baby Snatcher

Our zombie film coursework is finally complete! We are preparing to upload it tomorrow morning, just as soon as we have a title for it that is and this brainstorm has taken a very long time...

I admittedly went into the Iron Lady with a very sceptical attitude after hearing negative things from the Internet but I was pleasantly surprised in how much I enjoyed the film. Streep was, of course, the main attraction for the film and she really shined here giving a great performance as usual and actually made me feel sympathetic to Margret Thatcher. The main issue of the film was some awkward pacing however, it continually shifted from past Thatcher to modern day, with the latter mostly focusing on her dementia which may have been focused on too much... The film did earn a oscar nomination however so if you watch a film on that ground then I will suggest checking it out, almost makes you more patriotic while watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment