Sunday 29 January 2012

Conked out

Really sorry about the fact there was no blog yesterday, work yesterday was a bit of a nightmare. I covered an 11 hour shift from 9AM to 8PM, I was on my feet all day and did the washing up for pretty much 80% of that time. It was very nice coming home though, as I was leaving by chance Dad had come to check up on me and gave me a lift back, just as well because my legs were knackered. I was so tired I thought to myself that I would have a quick lie down in bed before the blog, next thing I knew it was today!

Sunday wasn't much better though as most of today was spent doing various pieces of homework I once again left to the last minute, I should be alright though as my essay and presentation has come along a bit better than I expected. I also watched the second part of the TV adaptation of Birdsong, part 2 was much stronger than the first as it actually engaged with me almost to a similar degree as Paths of Glory. Very well filmed and acting was pretty good overall and the best part was probably the bit on the battlefield or the tunnel finale, but overall I'm glad I watched it; now I just gotta read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment