Friday 27 January 2012

Monkey Man

Getting psyched about going to work for the first real time tomorrow, bit nervous but also excited because I'm just glad to be in a new environment and meeting new people; I just hope I have fun working there. Film Friday was very good as for the first time ever we re-watched a Film Friday Film, an honour that is currently only bestowed to Pulp Fiction. First time we watched it was when Film Friday was a relatively small thing, just me Mark and Dan and we absolutely loved it so we felt the need to share it to everyone else; and they all loved it too! I also watched Project Nim with the family which was a very interesting documentary about teaching a monkey to live among humans with sign language, it was quite well done and did manage to tug on the old heart strings more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment