Thursday 26 January 2012

Getting on my running shoes

Today went by rather quickly, a pair of History lessons and a Film Studies session went by in a flash. This evening though I decided to be a bit athletic and restart jogging, I've had a complete lack of energy recently likely due to the fact I haven't been sleeping very well so this should tire me out a bit and get me fit again, I'm a little out of practise at the moment but like riding a bike it's just something that's hard to forget.

I watched another Woody Allen film today, Love and Death was a spiritually surreal film about a young man growing up in Tsarist Russia. It deals with themes of war, love and mortality in a great way that is consistently entertaining, almost like if 'Duck Soup' and 'Airplane!' came together but made a historical comedy. Yes it's daft, but it's a lot of fun and definitely got me laughing out loud many times. If you want a mindless comedy with some food for thought... rendering the opposite of a mindless comedy then this is the one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment