Sunday 8 January 2012

Worlds easiest interview

Most of this morning was building up to my afternoon interview, my fears ranged from what to wear to where to lock my bike. Turned out that they are all really nice there and they seem quite eager for new staff members so after the formalities of the interview I was offered a training day next week; result!

I started watching the Three Colours Trilogy yesterday, Blue didn't do much for me I don't think, it was hard to identify with the main character despite her good acting but it certainly had its moments of inspiration and got me curious enough to watch White which was a different beast entirely. I think I definitely preferred White as it delivered a much more interesting character and a plot which was a little more accessible and a great moment of tension that quickly shatteres into a different emotion completly, I won't tell you what because that would spoil the moment. I would recommend this one, its a very different take on a revenge film and was simoltaniously inventive and charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment