Sunday 1 January 2012

Slightly productive day!

Zelda has finally been completed, I'm not sure where this Zelda would rank among the others, but I have difficulty justifying it above any of the other console games, while I did like the characters, the focus on the Master Sword and some elements of the game play, ie swordplay. The main quest did feel a little padded in places and is also the only Zelda game I probably won't replay for a very long while as there are some parts which are just torture and the final boss was not what I expected or what I really wanted, but the rest  of the ending was very well done.

I wrote a review of Batman Arkham City for my local newspaper today, I sent it off, free of charge of course in hopes of getting a monthly or weekly column there, chances are admittedly slim but it would be pretty cool if I did get it and it's certainly a nice way to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment