Saturday 21 January 2012

Last day at the CFP

Today was my last day at the furniture project as I have since gotten a job for Eddie Catz and the times clash. It was really quite sad to leave since I'd grown quite attached to the people there and I really enjoyed my work, even though I wasn't paid a penny. Since I'm only a stone's throw away however I can still go see them during my lunch break while I work at Eddie Catz which will defiantly be nice. I did get a little depressed when it came to closing time because I didn't have any words to mark the occasion, I left the same way I initially came in: reluctant and socially akward.

My Dad recommend Sexy Beast to me because it was a crime drama made by Filmfour who make some great stuff. Ben Kingsley absolutely stole the show, providing a hilariously threatening performance as the mob boss, think Ralph Fiennes in In Bruges and then give him more than double that screen time, the highlight of the movie is when he's on the aeroplane which is a brilliant moment. The scenes without him however do have a tendency to drag on a bit because the pacing is a bit uneven and the other characters are nowhere near as fun to watch, but it's short and it did provide some genuine laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment