Monday 9 January 2012

Citation needed

Our long awaited Wikipedia documentary is out, we are very sorry that it took so long but it did take a while for us to get every single fact right and make sure that we truly captured the tough working environment of working on Wikipedia in the early days; give it a watch and sorry again for the delays.

Very easy day, most of my lessons were cancelled on account of meetings and the like, I was able to revise for my upcoming re-takes in my spare time and it felt like a good way to break me into the new week. I finished off the Three Colours Trilogy today with Red which has left me wondering which was better, Red or White? Red started very slowly, after 20 minutes it definitely picked up and became somewhat similar to The Lives of Others. Many later revelations made your head spin with 'what if' scenarios and the films generally lend themselves very well to alternative interpretations, most of which can be found online, it was just nice to see someone help that poor lady with the bottle.

1 comment: