Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Unprepared Dead

It is finally here, the film you have all (hopefully) been waiting for! Our A2 Film Studies coursework: The Unprepared Dead. This film, was a nightmare to plan, film and edit but a delight to finally show to its audience. I would like to stress the violence and the swearing present in the film, however it has been Grannie approved! (despite raising more than one eyebrow at it.) Please give it a watch if you have the time, ideally tell us what you think of it in the comments section on the blog here on on Youtube as they are always welcome.

After suffering from a terrible nightmare involving a very sharp knife and my hip, today was alright, although waking up at 5AM and fearing of going back to sleep again is not the greatest start to the day. I decided to wear my new, bright red waistcoat because I though 'What the hell, just do it,' yes I was made fun of by my friends and even my tutor but it made me feel very happy for some reason. I really felt like a Woody Allen film today so I was recommend The Purple Rose of Cairo which was very brief but quietly brilliant. The premise does sound a little naff, a man coming out of the silver screen to introduce himself to a woman, but it was done very well and very sweetly. The ending is great as well and it reminded me greatly of The Last Picture Show, check it out if you like movies about watching movies and in the mood for a sweet romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment