Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Birds

I felt a bit rubbish walking home today, I stupidly decided to bring my Winter coat under the assumption it would be another cold day when in fact it was quite mild. I was just getting hotter and grumpier in my bulky coat but then nature decided to cheer me up. First I saw a moorhen dipping it's toes in the water, generally unsure about whether to go in or not; this made me smile. Mere seconds later I saw a Canadian Goose come into land into the canal, but this one thought he could take out a pesky swan in his dissent, a full on collision ensued and that made me laugh. Immediatly after this I am walking through our town park and notice a drop of water coming off the trees, I go to wipe my hair, thats when I realized it that water doesn't normally smell like bird poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment