Friday 13 January 2012

An exam called panic

I was having a pretty good morning revision session, getting on with my mind maps and practise papers during my lunch break in my form room, about 10 minutes later my tutor asks me what exam I'm doing, I tell her English language and her eyes widen. "The one that's in literally 7 minutes?!" A brief panicked rush to the exam hall to check times later I discovered that, in fact, I had plenty of time but all my pre-exam adrenaline had been wasted on me running rather than me working in the exam. Despite that faff I think the exam was ok, some good questions came up and I just did my best. Felt amazing when I finished though, Mark got me a burger from our local grill joint and it was amazing. Good day overall I think, Film Friday was just banter today as we couldn't quite get timings right for a movie but still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment