Monday 30 January 2012

Dodged a bullet!

Today I was fretting. Come my free period me and Josh were scrambling around preparing our History presentation on the Russian peasantry and it wasn't looking so good. Come the lesson our teacher calls upon me and Josh to pick who goes first in presenting, we naturally pick the group which has the girl who is going to Oxford to go first just so we can establish the standards of the presentation. She turns up with an argument that is broken down into 3 original points which are well explained and very coherent. 20 minutes later after she finishes me and Josh seem to be communicating telepathically about our fears for presenting ours. We are called up to the front to present ours, my hands trembling as I hand over my USB pen, it's at this point another group offers to go because their slideshow is quite short. Thank God too, after that one was done we ran out of time giving us until Thursday to sharpen our work!

No comments:

Post a Comment