Tuesday 31 January 2012

Your tearing me apart!

Developed a very nasty sore throat last night, I dreaded every time I needed to sneeze because I feared that I may start coughing blood and that is never a good place to be. Luckily I never got to that point and even better, my after school English lesson was cancelled so I managed to score a lift home with Mark as opposed to walking AND I got a Toffee Crisp when Mark went to refill; nice one.

Another big thank you is in order to readers old and new, this blog has finally earned Cafe Studios the fine sum of £0.01! Thank God for advertising!

I wasn't too sure what to expect from Rebel Without a Cause, for some, unknown reason I thought it would be a greaser motorbike movie (don't ask why.) What I got instead was a great movie about family values and troubled youths and provided some very tense moments and a strangely satisfying ending. I have never seen a James Dean film but this one really made me what to see more, it's actually quite scary just how much Brad Pitt looks like Dean in some angles and it was such a shame that he had to die so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment