Sunday 10 March 2019

Anchovy Eggs

Thought I'd treat myself to a nice breakfast first thing this morning seeing as I basically had cannellini beans and a banana for dinner last night. I followed this Gordan Ramsey recipe for anchovy soldiers to dip into a boiled egg and it was banging.


I cracked on with a few other jobs around the house, tidied out my desk of all the receipts I kept from film shoots that have long past, feeling much cleaner for it too. Baked some bread too, a half dozen white rolls that are perfect for lunch in the week, already looking forward to my break tomorrow just so I can eat one. Prepped a nice roast dinner for Rebecca and Mark too since he popped round for dinner so we could play a new game I picked up that I've been wanting to play with him for a while. He also brought round his Dungeons and Dragons character sheet, not only to show off his Warlock but to entice me into the D&D world, and he really sold it to me. My homework this week is to go away and make my own character - already got a few ideas brewing so we'll see what I can materialise.

No comments:

Post a Comment