Wednesday 27 March 2019

Pending Photoshoot

Refreshingly easy working day, I'm sure management is chuffed with how well the cafe has been doing recently, but I'm always partial to a nice quiet day. I left work to apply for yet another job and to try and recharge my batteries. I felt myself nodding off while opening the shop this morning so I think I'm a little over-tired right now.

By all accounts, I'm doing something a little out of character tomorrow: I'm going to be modelling for a mutual friend's photoshoot. Details are a little scarce at the moment, it's outdoorsy and I think its about food? Regardless, its a fun day out and it'll make for a good lil' anecdote later - might post up some pictures here tomorrow. With any luck it'll be nice and sunny tomorrow too, I very literally dusted off my sunglasses ready for their first wear of 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment