Wednesday 6 March 2019

High on Chatting

Unwound in the most glorious fashion possible toady. I played some games, met up with Rebecca for a nice lunch and I even watched a film (Carnival of Souls) and listened to a new album (Stranger in the Alps) both of which were excellent - culturally and spiritually, I felt fulfilled by before lunchtime.

After dinner Rebecca and I went to meet up with Pete at a local pub where we discussed recent film viewings and games. I brought my notebook along just in case I got a chance to discuss the topic of my next video with him and man, once we got started on that conversation we were locked into it. I want to make my next video around why video games don't make me cry compared to other mediums, I already had a handful of theories, some were reinforced and others were poo-pooed over some whiskeys. I've still got a bit of a buzz after having such a great chat and I'm eager to get writing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment