Thursday 14 March 2019

Smattering of Samaritans

Day at home to polish off a bit more writing and mentally prepare myself for the 6 back-to-back days of work lined up. I'm just really hoping the next few days will be alright, I'm setting up the Samaritans paraphernalia round the cafe tomorrow since I'm the elected ambassador, hoping to get a bit of buzz going round for it and getting a few people to donate whatever they can.  

Had a real fun gaming session with Mark and Daniel to round off the evening, just after we finished our last game Mark pointed me towards some of the professional photos that were took at the LAN party I was at this time last month. Flicking through the pics was a nice trip down memory lane, especially this one which captured all of us (plus a 4th player) looking candid and doing what we love:

No comments:

Post a Comment