Saturday 2 March 2019

Painful Pancakes

It was one of those days at work. One of those days where you just look out at the queue of people begging for trendy coffee and you just wish they all drank black americanos instead. Now that the weather has perked up, frappes and smoothies are the name of the game much to my chagrin. They take much longer to prep and push out than a standard order so its a mini defeat every-time I hear one being ordered. In the midst of our busiest period, someone had the tenacity to try jumping the queue and ask me to prep some pancakes for them. Sure love, I'll just stop everything I'm doing, disrupt the flow of work so you can have some oh-so-yummy frozen pancakes...

I mean, that's exactly what I did, but I was still unhappy about it.

Worst part was, they didn't even eat the pancakes! Some people man.

No comments:

Post a Comment