Tuesday 12 March 2019

Storm Gareth

Had the bright idea of going out for a run in the middle of 'Storm Gareth', luckily I avoided the rain but the wind, good lord that wind made the whole thing an ordeal. Jogging against winds powerful enough to take a sailboat back to the future really wasn't what I signed up for as I left my cosy flat. I came back and it was only after a solid minute or two of wheezing I started to feel the taste of blood in my mouth begin to subside. Easily the toughest run I've ever done, but if I can do that then there's not a lot I can't do.

Spent the remainder of the day writing and teaching myself how to write. Specifically I hopped on the BBC Writer's Room website and had a little read-up on all their script writing lessons, I adore storytelling concepts and I was taking notes again like a student. In turn I came up with a pretty funny little idea for a YouTube web series that could have legs, if I'm laughing while developing it then it's usually a good sign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment